100’s of Japanese Snacks, Gifts & Rad Shirts!
- FUNimation Entertainment Announces Distribution Of “Attack on Titan” Live Action Movies Throughout The Americas
- All-new Voltron: From The Ashes Comic Book Series Comes to Dynamite
- HELLBOY creator Mike Mignola & acclaimed novelist Christopher Golden Bring JOE GOLEM To Life Again In November 2015
- Fallout Shelter Achieves Massive Global Success; Debuts At #1 On App Store; Game Coming To Android Later This Year
- Image Comics: Phonogram’s Return is Music to Readers’ Ears!
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
The Weekly Beat DownMay 13, 2013 Christian Miller No comments
Written by Christian Miller
It’s been a big week in the world of the WWE. With Monday Night RAW upon us, what can we expect to happen, based on RAW’s official five point preview?
Last week, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman descended on the WWE World Headquarters and destroyed Triple H’s executive office.
Triple H took to the ring and encouraged Heyman and Lesnar to confront them in his other office, the WWE ring.
Tonight they will be face to face. What will happen? My bet is that they will brawl and Triple H will get the upper hand. There is no way Lesnar is walking out of Extreme Rules with a loss, so Triple H needs all the momentum he can get.
Tonight, Chris Jericho and Fandango will compete in a dance off.
It will no doubt be incredibly cheesy. I don’t think it matters who wins because things will undoubtedly end in a brawl. Fandango will likely come out on top as Jericho is probably on his way out soon.
Last week Ryback decimated Cena with a steel chair to end RAW.
It seems like a no brainer that Cena and Ryback will collide tonight and Cena will be out for revenge. Tonight’s RAW will determine if it’s the champ or challenger that heads into Extreme Rules with momentum.
Week after week, Kaitlyn has been the recipient of secret admirer gifts.
She will more than likely receive one tonight, but will she find out who her admirer is? I bet not. We will see this story line drawn out to at least Extreme Rules.
Last week was rough for World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler. Not only did he get laid out several times, he also suffered a legitimate concussion.
His status for Extreme Rules is now questionable. My guess is we get a health update tonight or a replacement announcement if he is unable to compete.
What do you hope to see on RAW tonight? Sound off in the comments section below.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Love from The Slants
Follow Us on Twitter
Like Us on Facebook
Sites We Love!
This work by KD Shaw and contributing writers of DarlingDork is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Legal Right to Distribute MusicAll music downloads available on DarlingDork.com are 100% legal and authorised for re-distribution to the public free of charge via DarlingDork.com by the representing Public Relation firms and the Artists themselves associated with all music found on this website.
Awesome Games, Collectibles, Manga, Clothing & More!