100′s of Japanese Snacks, Gifts & Rad Shirts!
- Fitz and the Tantrums: NEW SINGLE “FOOLS GOLD” Hits Airwaves August 12th!!
- Image Comics: THE MYSTERY BUILDS IN OUTCAST BY KIRKMAN & AZACETA!!
- VIZ MEDIA: TAKESHI OBATA TO APPEAR AT NEW YORK COMIC CON!
- Dark Horse Comics’ San Diego Wrap-UP: FIVE EISNER AWARD WINS!
- IDW Publishing Comic-Con International 2014 Announcement Re-Cap! “All Eyes on IDW at SDCC”
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Epson Introduces New VS-Series Projectors for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses or Home Users on a BudgetDecember 19, 2013 DARLING DORK No comments
Starting at Under $400, the Epson VS230, VS330 and VS335W Deliver Brightness, Reliability and Ease-of-UseLONG BEACH, Calif., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide1, today introduced new VS-Series projector models. Designed to provide small businesses with brightness at low costs, the Epson VS230, VS330 and VS335W deliver high performance, reliability and Epson’s simple setup suite, a host of innovative features that enable flexible positioning and rapid setup in any venue.“The VS-Series are affordably priced projectors for businesses that don’t sacrifice performance and brightness,” said Brian Savarese, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Built for businesses on a budget, this projector series delivers essential features, including a suite of custom Epson features for stress-free setup so businesses can be up and running in no time.”The VS-Series offer image quality, ease-of-use and HDMI connectivity, with resolution and pricing options to meet the need of any small business:
Resolution Pricing* VS335W 2,700 2,700 WXGA $529 VS330 2,700 2,700 XGA $429 VS230 2,800 2,800 SVGA $359More about the VS-SeriesThe VS-Series delivers bright images for small to medium sized meeting rooms, are lightweight and travel friendly for ease-of-use when on the road, and offer Epson’s simple setup suite for flexible positioning and rapid setup:
- Image Adjustments: Easy lens zoom and control, automatic vertical keystone correction and a horizontal easy-slide control bar for enhanced image correction, allowing for a rectangular image from almost any angle.
- USB Plug ‘n Play: Instantly project video and audio from a Windows® PC or Mac® computer via a USB connection.
- HDMI Connectivity: High-quality audio and HD video content with one cable.
All Epson projectors feature the latest 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; Epson projectors offer three times brighter colors than leading competitive projectors3. This technology also provides an energy-efficient light engine which uses available lamp light to create stunning images, and in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness4.
- Quick Control: Direct Power On and Off delivers wall switch power control, Instant Off® instantly powers down the projector with no cool down time, and the A/V Mute Slide pauses the presentation without turning the projector off.
Color Brightness Specification and Projector PerformanceThe new color brightness specification (measuring red, green and blue) published by the Society of Information Display (SID) allows consumers to compare projector color performance without conducting a side-by-side shootout. With today’s high definition content, presenters can display content with higher quality in brighter environments. For a truly impressive image, projectors need to offer both high color brightness and high white brightness. High color brightness is important for larger screen sizes and provides flexibility for a variety of screen materials. Without sufficient color brightness, images may be muddy, soft and lose detail, even in a dark room. For more information, visit http://www.colorlightoutput.com.
Availability and SupportThe Epson VS230, VS330 and VS335W will be available in January 2014 through online retailers, including Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, and Staples.com, as well as through Epson’s online store and Sam’s Club. The projectors come with a one-year limited warranty that includes Road Service projector replacement program with projector exchange in one business day with paid shipping, and a 90-day limited lamp warranty. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
About EpsonEpson is a global innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and printing systems, 3LCD projectors and industrial robots to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 94 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
* Estimated street price1 Based upon Q3 2013 worldwide front projection market share estimates from PMA Research.2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.3 Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.4 Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan. 2013. Average of 1128 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of five brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the five segments.###Note: EPSON and Instant Off are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.SOURCE Epson America, Inc.
Google+Posted in: Tech Tags: affordable business projectors, affordable HD projector, affordable home projectors, affordable projectors, Epson, Epson projector specs, Epson projectors, EPSON VS 230 specs, EPSON VS 330 specs, EPSON VS 335W specs, Epson VS-Series, good cheap projector, HD projector, HDMI projector, New Epson projectors, Plug n Play projectors, projector for small business, quality affordable projector, quality projector, VS-230, VS-330, VS-335W
Love from The Slants
Follow Us on Twitter
Like Us on Facebook
Sites We Love!
This work by KD Shaw and contributing writers of DarlingDork is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Legal Right to Distribute MusicAll music downloads available on DarlingDork.com are 100% legal and authorised for re-distribution to the public free of charge via DarlingDork.com by the representing Public Relation firms and the Artists themselves associated with all music found on this website.
Awesome Games, Collectibles, Manga, Clothing & More!